Good Morning~

I've been working diligently this past week on changes to my blog in hopes of a return today. There are a few  changes still needed before calling it complete but I can now resume my blogging efforts. I'm very excited to be back blogging among my friends and fellow bloggers alike. My last post was made January 2015. In the time that past I bought a new computer which had windows 8 initially. It almost made me stop using a computer all together as it was the most frustrating software I'd ever used in my life. It was NOT user friendly whatsoever. Shortly after my computer purchase I lost my external harddrive. Yes, that means I lost everything: poetry, pictures, files, etc... Luckily I had some photos uploaded elsewhere and will be able to save some. I also saved my poetry in other places and was able to restore almost all of my writings. As you well know with loss of that magnitude it takes time to restore. So  my time was initiated to the challenge of restoration.

May of last year brought new challenges. My dog who is a biter bit my right hand leaving my right index finger broken and severely infected. I went through a series of antibiotics and anti inflammatory medications to help it heal. This year it has no infection left to eat away at the bone but the right index finger (middle knuckle) is still swollen and the pain is still there. The doctor says that I had arthritis setting in and when my dog bit me it exacerbated my finger. Good news is the broken bone healed nicely and the pain could subside a little more with time.

Lastly, I've been an empty nester this past year. So, to fill the time I've been exercising and spending more time with my husband. I walk generally 6 miles everyday. I also lift weights (37) pounds and can do some pull ups without assistance. I portion my food daily with occasional slip ups inbetween. Now It's become such a habbit to exercise I don't feel right if I don't get it in. So, on that note I am going to leave you for my morning walk.

Watch this space as I will return this evening with a new post. Have a great day everyone. 

No comments: