1. Cleaned and filled all my bird feeders with a variety of different seed, fruit, nuts and suet yesterday. Got some trees and shrubs soil to place around my young trees because the ground settled around them to much this winter. Since losing three of my young trees I also went searching for some replacement trees.
2. Tuesday night my family and I went to see God's Not Dead with a friend from church and her family. Had a great time... great movie.
3. I've long been in search of a good photography app to add text to my photos.Today I bought Path On. It allows you to draw a straight line on , circle around or a line over your image and then type your words. From what I've been able to assess it's easy to use and you can adjust the font size, color, spacing and shadow among other things.
4. Received the nicest gift from a dear church friend and her family last Sunday. They bought me a cd Devotions with Priscilla by Priscilla Shirer and a book Jesus Lives by Sarah Young. i've already loaded my cd onto my ipod so i can listen anytime day or night and I plan to read my book after finishing Praying for Purpose for Women by Katie Brazelton. Praying for Purpose is the best prayer book I've read. I highly recommend it to any woman who wants to grow closer to God in prayer.
5. Made plans with hubby for our family to see the play Duck Hunter Shoots Angel next Friday. It's performing at our local opera house downtown.
Here's a link to Random 5 Friday if you'd like to follow along...