Saturday Critters


I took the images above the same day as I snapped porTREEture. I coudn't resist their muddy faces/ bodies. We'd had a hard rain the day before and I'm guessing they played in the mud a bit afterwards. The donkey didn't like my presence as he E-hawed at me approaching the fence. I tried to give him a handful of grass to eat and he didn't go for that either, but... I did get to pet his face before he walked away from the fence. The black & brown ponies are miniatures. Hope you enjoyed my Saturday Critters this morning. Happy weekend~

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I love the cute donkey and the adorable horses. Their faces are so sweet. Wonderful photos..Thank you for linking up and sharing your post.. Have a happy weekend!

Margaret Adamson said...

They are so cute even though they are muddy. Have a great weekend.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice photos of the donkey and horses. I guess the donkey must have been feeling shy.

TexWisGirl said...

so very cute. and my horses love a good, muddy roll, too!

Al said...

Great critters - they look cute in the photos.

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful photos of the donkey and the ponies ~ they are so sweet!

Happy Weekend,
artmusedog and carol

Felicia said...

such cute little critters. love the donkey.

Rambling Woods said...

Awwww... Cute

Kay said...

Such beautiful photos! Your lovely bird song startled me. I actually looked out my window.

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

The ponies are adorable! Have a great Sunday!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Donkeys are so comical except if you are a coyote.

Caroline Gill said...

What fabulous photo-pics! I'm so glad the donkey let you stroke him ... just a little!

NatureFootstep said...

great shots showing the critters at it´s best :)