Commenting

I wanted to say I'm behind on my commenting as of late. Yesterday I wasn't feeling so good and today my feed reader isn't coming up. I will be around as soon as my feed reader is up and running again. Hopefully by tonight I can comment some.

For today's plans... I will be doing some dishes and afterward I hope to go outside to weed eat and clean my feeders so I can refill them. The birds always seem to enjoy their feedings. I also hope to go to town and pick up some flowers to plant. I might also pick up some mulch to put around the flowers. Hopefully the neighbors dogs will stay away from my planted flowers. They've already destroyed some of my young trees. Hope everyone has a great day~

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

feedly just came back up for me, finally. i had been using a 'back-up' reader that i had downloaded (digg reader) but it seemed slower to load new stuff. i felt out of sorts all day, but hopefully all is better - including how you feel. :)

Rambling Woods said...

Hope you are feeling better

Em Parkinson said...

Hope you're feeling better today. Neighbours' dogs.....grrrr. x

Kay said...

Someone else mentioned about having trouble with "Feedly". I was wondering what that was. Have a great day and I'll keep my fingers crossed about those dogs.

Caroline Gill said...

Yes, do hope you are feeling stronger! The sun is shining here ...

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We are traveling and I am way way behind on comments. I will catch up as often as I can. Hope you are well.

Icy BC said...

We all have time like this, so don't worry! There is always something to do :)