Google+

Some time ago I signed up for a Google+ account and now I don't know how to use it, lol... Could one of my readers please tell me how to get started? And, could you +1 me so I could take a look at how you've created your Google+ page. Maybe if I could see someone's account I'd get a better picture of how it's run. Thanks so much for your help on this matter. Keep a watch on this space as I'm going to try again at posting regularly. I have a few photos, some writing and even a fabric journal to share with you. Have a great day everyone and don't forget to +1 me over at Google+. Just look for Naquillity Photography or click here...

Update: I have been able to friend some of you on Google+ and have figured out that +1 means you like someone's post and not that you've friended them.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Gosh! I was wondering what the whole Google +1 thing was about.

Caroline Gill said...

You are ahead of me on Google+ ! I look forward to the fabric journal ... is this a kid of scrapbooking?