Logo


As a bird must create its nest I too must create a logo for Naquillity. Naquillity's first blogoversary is in three days. I thought an official logo would add that final touch to the new look and help celebrate Naquillity becoming one. I thought I'd have Naquillity appear in cursive writing while adding quills for the Ls and a nest in the A, Q or Y. I also thought of having some birds flying away from the logo. These are all tentative thoughts so any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Though this is Naquillity's first birthday it isn't the owner's first year of blogging. I've been around for four years now. Blogging has been a place for me to express myself through poetry, photography and sometimes art journaling. It's also been a place to make new friends and share meaningful exchanges. For this I want to say thank you. You've all touched my heart in ways I can't begin to express.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this blog format and colors are so much better than the previous one. It is brighter and happier. Please keep it this way!!! Don't change a thing!

Caroline Gill said...

How exciting, Naquillity. Can hardly believe that a whole year has gone by since you began this blog. You inspire us all, you REALLY do. Happy Birthday! Penblwydd hapus! Can't wait for the logo . . .

Wanda..... said...

Your ideas stir up a beautiful image for a logo...it will look great. Happy First Anniversary. Three days from now is also my youngest son's 41st birthday!

Ryan said...

Happy blog birthday, I celebrate mine in March.

Caron said...

I enjoy your blog - happy blogoversary in advance. I like the nest photo you have there and it makes me think it should be in the Y.

Travis Cody said...

Happy Bloggiversary.